Without a Plan, It’s Just a Hobby
Unlock Your Inner Business Genius is a step-by-step online course that helps you build a business plan from scratch
While you can’t plan for everything, you can be prepared for anything
Owning a business requires a business mindset. That starts with creating a business plan.
This robust course anticipates the unseen realities of early operation and sets the stage for long-term growth.
Through eight simple modules, you will craft your idea, product, or service into the business you love and be able to earn the income you need.
This course is perfect for two types of people:
- First-time entrepreneurs with an exciting idea yet no plan for how to move forward; or
- Emerging entrepreneurs andearly-stagee entrepreneurs whose businesses are stalled or who are ready to pivot in a new direction
Whether its a restart or a fresh start, a plan is your foundation for expansion and prosperity.
Course objectives are:
- Create an inspiring business vision
- Learn techniques to build resilience, resourcefulness, and adaptability on your entrepreneurial journey
- Identify your revenue models and product offerings
- Develop a clear understanding of your Industry, Competition, and Pricing
- Network efficiently and with intention
- Build a strong foundation for your brand
- Solidify your business priorities and establish an action plan
Comparable courses sell for upwards of $1000 or much more. Get this course now before our introductory rate expires.
Get lifetime access to this course for $297!
This requires you to think about things nobody’s asked you before. You’ll clarify your true intentions and think realistically about income. You’ll also have access to a private online community to receive feedback and bounce ideas.
A stalled business just needs readjustment. You need a simple tweak, or a shift, to realign the vision with your strengths and interests. Through the course, you’ll discover these blocks and make the necessary pivots to get you back on track.
Legitimize the business. Beyond providing focus, a business plan is necessary collateral for securing future loans or investments. Even further, it communicates you are taking the venture seriously.
Watch the pieces come together. Marketing, finances, operations are overwhelming as is. With a structure in place, those parts becomes manageable and your business can operate as one cohesive unit. And, you’ll always know what step comes next.
Become a business owner, not just someone with a business
Building a business takes time, patience, and planning. But if you do the work and don’t skip steps, I promise you’ll see growth.